Latest Feed

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Review: Bandai 66Action Kamen Rider Vol. 1

My first review of its kind. 66Action candy toy figure. Why its called 66action? Because the height of all this cuties is 66mm tall. This small badass has 14 articulation poits. Quite good for a small figure right? Because of the articulation this candytoy figure has high playability value. By the way, please enjoy my review of this awesome mini figures. I'm not gonna give detailed ratings as i did with my SHF.. but i'll give it 4.5 out of 5.. cause it lacked coloring and not that easy to pose.
First of all, lets look at the box of the figs..





 Sorry, I messed up with the Ichigo box.. I'll reupload that later. Now, lets look at the figures






The figure is well done, even though its small. Bandai did a good job colouring them, but of course, there are still lack some detailing. which is not that necessary. It will be cool though if Bandai did it. Anyway, for Gaim, Tatoba and Decade all three figs comes with a sword.. but Gaim get only one, where he is supposed to have two blades. The figure also came with four interchangeable hands and a leg stand. Look at the next pic for references.

  

Now lets enjoy what this toy can do.. Action poses. My favourite part. Enjoi. :D









  

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By