Latest Feed

Sunday 4 May 2014

Review: Bandai 66 Action Kamen Rider Vol. 2

My second review of this candy toyline.. The newly hyped Bandai 66 Action Kamen Rider figures. I personally love the second volume because of the initial release of a secret figure. Added that this figure packs a good detail with its awesome cheap price (On initial of its current release date). However, because the secret figs came with kabuto box makes is a potential to be a rare item in the future (Who knows, this is just my speculation :D ). Sooo.. without further due, shall we take a look at the box of this magnificent candy toyline.







Okay, now lets see haw well Bandai did this figure for the second round.




 Secret!!!: Dark Kabuto. (I was surprised because its the first box I opened, almost sold off this one)



Like the previous releases, this line offers good figure quality, although not all details are coloured, I definitely like the clear visor / bugeye of the head part when most other candy toyline only uses paint. 

Let's see what this figure can do shall we?  
















 Don't get high hopes for the weapon.. I borrowed from the S.H.Figuarts version.
 



 (human figure head not included)

 Breakfast with real milk!!!! I better remember to wash it after this.








Thanks for your support! Till next time :D

2 comments:

  1. hey bro. just wanna inform you that I've added your blog into my blogroll list, referred to here by Zack U. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi bro, thanks I'm honoured. Will add yours to mine too. :D

      Delete

Designed By